What is PIM?
PIM Or Product Information Management Empowers Users To Enrich, Govern And Publish Their Product Data To A Variety Of Business Channels In One Easy-To-Use Software Package.
Top 5 signs you need a PIM
- Your current product management is silo’d among many systems and without proper governance
- You want to improve data quality and standardize
- You want to accelerate time to market
- You want to update product data once from a single solution and distribute to many channels (web, print, email)
- You want to broaden your product offering
Best of breed Product Information Management
inRiver simplifies PIM for B2C and B2B product selling companies, enabling product marketing professionals building perfect product stories and creating great customer experiences across all sales channels, simply to sell more, faster.
The inRiver platform provides an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, drag-and-drop user experience guiding marketers in every step of the PIM process. inRiver provides structure, control, and trust in product data, enabling marketing teams to be more efficient in their day-to-day work, resulting in shorter time-to-market for all products.
inRiver PIM can be deployed anywhere – on-premise or in the Serverside Managed private cloud, driving the use of role-based apps running in desktop, laptop or mobile device web browser.
Today, hundreds of global companies rely on our platform successfully utilizing the inRiver PIM process:
- SUPPLY - inRiver provides easy access to product data feed from external systems like ERP, PLM or any other third party system.
- ENRICH - is the stage where great product stories are crafted. It enables marketing professionals to create, use and re-use product information, and manage media.
- PLAN & RELEASE - With inRiver, you can simply use your product information across any channel. The tools for plan and release allows you to manage and customize product content across channels, and optimize and schedule your offering for specific channel requirements.
- PUBLISH - inRiver allows you to connect and publish high-quality product information to any sales channel (e-commerce, catalog, e-catalog, in-store signage etc). Once published, changes are easily made in a single place to be applied across all channels.
See a five minute demo
Congratulations! You’ve made the first step in selecting your PIM and now need that valued partner support for a smooth implementation. Rest assured, Serverside has the PIM experts to work with you every step of the way.
At Serverside, we lean on our years of experience with various web CMS technologies, implementation services and PIM usage to help develop the best implementation plan for your business environment. See a sample implementation approach or begin your consultation below!
Request a Consultation