ServerSide, Inc., a 17 year old software development and managed services company, is seeking a Network Engineer for its Fishers, IN office and datacenter facilities. This is a full time non-contract position with full benefits. The qualified candidate will play an important role in the implementation and support of enterprise level network and server infrastructure for our current and future customers.
This position requires knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Server platforms, VMware and basic datacenter operations. If you are looking for a position with a fast-growing company that offers an excellent salary, benefits and growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer and maintain network infrastructure
- Design, install and upgrade network equipment
- Develop and document network configuration and procedures
- Assess and research new technologies as directed
- Anticipate future network and server requirements
- Data Center experience a definite plus
- Experience with network builds/server builds/deployments
- Maintain Security & Compliance policy
- Assist with security policy and notifies of potential issues
- Minimum 2+ - 5 years IT experience.
- Microsoft Windows Web/SQL Servers
- LAN /WAN
- TCP/IP Networking & Routing
- Firewalls & VPN (Cisco, Juniper)
- Degree in Computer and Information Science or related field preferred.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Very limited, occasional travel to local datacenter facilities. Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, personal & sick time. Qualified candidates please submit a current resume for review to email@example.com.
Recruiters or other professional service company's please DO NOT contact us.